Do you have experience teaching in schools? Want to deepen your mindfulness practice and share it with young people across the country?
The following qualifications are preferred, but it is not necessary to have all of them; if you aren’t an exact match, you are still welcome to apply for the position.
- Experience in education
- A commitment to a personal mindfulness practice
- Experience teaching mindfulness to youth
- Leadership/managerial experience
- Minimum commitment of one year
- Lead in-person and online mindfulness trainings, workshops, and wellness seminars for teachers and students
- Provide follow-up support and mindfulness coaching to teachers and parents using the program
- Represent CML and Modern Mindfulness at conferences, workshops, and other trainings
- Support the program’s financial sustainability and growth
- Implement strategies to measure, sustain, and grow program effectiveness
This position is not open to telecommuters and all interested applicants must be willing to relocate to Johnson, Vermont. Applicants must be willing to live and breathe mindfulness full time as this position is available as a part of the Center for Mindful Learning’s rigorous Residential Program.
To apply please contact Juniper McKelvie at: email@example.com